Golden Temple- the most sacred temple for Sikhs. It is a symbol of the magnificence and strength of the Sikh people all over the world. In the evolution of the Darbar Sahib, is entwined the history and ideology of Sikhism. In its architecture are included, symbols associated with other places of worship. This is an example of the spirit of tolerance and acceptance that the Sikh philosophy propounds.
Get tour Quote
|01||Delhi – Amritsar||Board train from Delhi to Amritsar. Arrive Amritsar and check in at the hotel. Overnight will be at Amritsar.|
|02||Amritsar||Morning Sightseeing tour of Amritsar visiting Golden Temple, Jallianwala Bagh, Wagah Border. Overnight will be at hotel in Amritsar.|
|03||Amritsar – Delhi||Early morning board train from Amritsar to Delhi and later transferred to Delhi International airport to board flight for next destination.|
Amritsar is a city in north-western part in India and the administrative headquarters of the Amritsar district in the state of Punjab. It is home to the Harmandir Sahib (commonly known as the Golden Temple), the spiritual and cultural center for the Sikh religion. This important Sikh shrine attracts more visitors than the Taj Mahal with more than 100,000 visitors on week days alone and is the most popular destination. The city is known for its rich cuisine and culture, and for the Jallianwala Bagh massacre in 1919 under British Rule.
- Visit Sightseeing tour of Amritsar. Air Conditioned train from Delhi to Amritsar & Amritsar to Delhi
- Private guide to assist you during the tour & an air-conditioned vehicle with driver at your services.
- Entrances to the monuments
- Breakfast will be at CPAI basis
- Air Conditioned train from Delhi to Amritsar
- Air Conditioned train from Amritsar to Delhi
- All sightseeing by PrivateAir Conditioned Sedan
- Services of English Speaking Guide
- Mineral Water on Board the vehicle.
- All Applicable taxes and service charges.
- Gratuities (optional).
- Air fare from home country and return.