Kerala is a state in the south-west region of India on the Malabar coast. Kerala is shaped by its landscape – almost 600km of glorious Arabian Sea coast and beaches, a languid network of backwaters and the spice and tea-covered hills of the Western Ghats. As relaxing as an ayurvedic massage, just setting foot on this swathe of soul-quenching green will slow your stride to a blissed-out amble.
Get tour Quote
|01||Kochi- Alleppey||Arrival Kochi International airport and drive to Alleppey to board Overnight traditional house boat from Alleppey to Alleppey.|
|02||Alleppey||Disembark the houseboat and then transfer to hotel . Evening free at leisure to Scroll Alleppey Village. Overnight will be at Alleppey.|
|03||Alleppey –Kochi||Drive to Kochi and later transferred to Kochi International airport to board flight for next destination.|
Alappuzha is also know as Alleppey. The Backwaters of Alappuzha are the most popular tourist attraction in Kerala. A town with picturesque canals, backwaters, beaches, and lagoons. A houseboat cruise in these backwaters is a delightful experience. Alappuzha is also the access point for the annual Nehru Trophy Boat Race, held on the Punnamada Lake. This is the most competitive and popular of the boat races in India.
- Experience Overnight traditional houseboat.
- Air-conditioned vehicle with driver at your services.
- Meals will be on CPAI basis in hotel in Alleppey, except at houseboat which will be at APAI.
- Overnight at houseboat
- Inter-city transfers by Private Air Conditioned Sedan
- All sightseeing by PrivateAir Conditioned Sedan
- Mineral Water on Board the vehicle.
- All Applicable taxes and service charges.
- Gratuities (optional).
- Air fare from home country and return.