Kerala is a state in the south-west region of India on the Malabar coast. Kerala is shaped by its landscape – almost 600km of glorious Arabian Sea coast and beaches, a languid network of backwaters and the spice and tea-covered hills of the Western Ghats. As relaxing as an ayurvedic massage, just setting foot on this swathe of soul-quenching green will slow your stride to a blissed-out amble.
Get tour Quote
|01||Arrive Madurai||Arrival Madurai airport and transfer to hotel.Afternoon: Thirumalai Nayak Mahal, Gandhi Museum, Sri Meenakshi-Sundareswarar Temple. Overnight at hotel in Madurai.|
|02||Madurai – Periyar||Drive to Periyar and visit Periyar wild life sanctuary. Later proceed for a boat ride at Periyar Lake.|
|03||Periyar – Alleppey||Drive to Alleppey. Check into a traditional houseboat. Overnight at houseboat from Alleppey to Alleppey.|
|04||Alleppey –Kochi||Drive to Kochi and later transferred to Kochi International airport to board flight for next destination.|
Madurai, rich cultural heritage passed for more than 2500 years old & has been an important commercial centre as early as 550 AD. It is the oldest city in Tamilnadu & was originally known as Kadambavanam or the forest of Kadamba.
Periyar is one of India’s most fascinating natural wildlife sanctuaries, where one can watch the wildlife at close range.
- Visit Sightseeing tour of Madurai, Periyar.
- Overnight at Backwaters.
- Boat ride at Periyar Lake.
- Private guide to assist you during the tour & an air-conditioned vehicle with driver at your services.
- Meals will be on CPAI basis except in Alleppey, at houseboat which will be at APAI basis
- Entrances to the monuments
- Boat ride at Periyar lake
- Overnight at houseboat .
- Inter-city transfers by Private Air Conditioned Sedan
- All sightseeing by PrivateAir Conditioned Sedan
- Services of English Speaking Guide
- Mineral Water on Board the vehicle.
- All Applicable taxes and service charges.
- Gratuities (optional).
- Air fare from home country and return.