TajMahal – one of the Seven Wonders of the World surely the most extravagant expression of love ever created. 20,000 men labored for over 17 years to build this memorial to Shah Jahan’s beloved wife. The TajMahal shows a different aspect of beauty at different times of the day. The sight of the Taj awash with the subtle pinks of dawn is an unforgettable sight.
Get tour Quote
|01||Delhi – Agra||Board train from Delhi to Agra. Arrive Agra and proceed for the sightseeing tour of Taj Mahal & Agra Fort. Evening board train from Agra to Delhi|
Situated on the banks of river Yamuna, Agra is the former capital of Hindustan. It is a major tourist destination because of its many splendid Mughal-era buildings, most notably the Tāj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpūr Sikrī, all three of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Agra is included on the Golden Triangle tourist circuit, along with Delhi and Jaipur.
- Visit Sightseeing tour of Agra.
- Air Conditioned train from Delhi to Agra & Agra to Delhi
- Private guide to assist you during the tour & an air-conditioned vehicle with driver at your services.
- Entrances to the monuments.
- Breakfast will be at CPAI basis.
- Air Conditioned train from Delhi to Agra.
- Air Conditioned train from Agra to Delhi.
- All sightseeing by PrivateAir Conditioned Sedan.
- Services of English Speaking Guide.
- Mineral Water on Board the vehicle.
- All Applicable taxes and service charges.
- Gratuities (optional).
- Air fare from home country and return.